Introduction Student Ameninities Section - CUHK


Staying on campus, bridging the world!


The International House (I-House) provides on campus residence mainly for undergraduate students (assigned by Colleges, namely Chung Chi College, New Asia College, United College and Shaw College), while a number of places are reserved for postgraduates via assignment by Postgraduate Hall (subject to review). The diversified resident composition, with local students, mainland students and overseas exchange students each forming one-third of the resident population, provides students with abundant opportunities to have cross-cultural communication and exposure. With the various recreational and learning activities and the home-like atmosphere, I-House is a unique residence experience for students.


IMG 1210